Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Carma Story based on a true story

Have you ever had someone make you mad to the extreme point where you wanted something bad to happen to them? Well i have and it came back to me and then i got really frustrated and ran in my room and slammed the door shut. Ok , the problem was some girl called me a lesbian on myspace and i didnt like it . So i thought it would be funny if i threw a water ballon at her. So i did and she threw one back at me. I didnt like it so i pushed her in to her backyard swimming pool. The next day i was minding my own buissness in my own yard . There was this tall girl i didnt know her until she said i will give you 20 seconds to say your sorry !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was like no !! She hurt me why should i apologize beacuse im Her Mom Lacy what i said ? So, i went back inside and went in my room . So her mom Drove off and went home .Meanwhile i was in my room playing on the computer and hanging out with my freind Amber . Until my mom knocked on the door and asked me what was going on? I began to say....... I dont ...... Know..... But then my mom was like where you 2 fighting again??? i said yes but she made me mad she deserves it mom. Ok i guess i didnt tell you about good and bad carma yet i said no you havent . ok when you do something bad to someone you get it back but when you do something nice for someone you get it back do you understand? yes i said i guess i will go apologize that's my girl said my mom.

2 comments:

  1. Your mom is very wise to teach you that. When someone is mean to you, it's never a good idea to be mean back. For one thing it justifies their meanness. If you don't react or all or react nicely, it'll actually be a better revenge because they will probably feel guilty. It's really hard but it's the VERY BEST reaction. Try it sometime, you'll like it.

    ReplyDelete