Thursday, July 9, 2009

What im going to change ?

Im going to change my style and my shoes . Im going to still be a drama queen next year and i dont care what you say . Im changing into someone i want to be in high school it is my choice you know ! im going to die my hair blonde . Im going to get better freinds nicer i mean . I will probably be the same but iwill just be changing my style and my hair . since im mature then i will still be mature in highschool unlike some people !!! 9th grade is going to be so fun everyone is going to like me for being myslef yes i know i can be mean sometimes but hey that's just me i cant help it . i still like being the way i am beacuse it's who i am .

4 comments:

  1. sound like you are going to change alot about your self

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing I disagree with is when you can't help being mean. You can; that's ridiculous. Don't be mean; it will come back to haunt you! And being mean is not who you are...I don't believe it! You will have way more friends if you are nice. Sweetness is more attractive, trust me. And I think you would look weird as a blonde. Don't do it! Of course, you don't have to listen to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you are going to change a lot of things..but please do not be mean to people because you do not want them to be mean to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a good fourth of july i saw consort.

    ReplyDelete