Monday, June 29, 2009

My great weekend

Iwent to church on sunday and ate pizza sunday night . Saturday i went to the library and ate pizza and watched soccer on tv with a few freinds. Friday i had case mangement with lindsay we played the new crainum game that just came out it was really fun . Thursday i had attended care with tabitha it was fun i went to the island park playground and goofed around. Saturday night i watched the Family Sins movie and it was so scary i watch it with some freinds that was the most disturbing movie ever i was so scared i had a nightmare that night after i watched it so i couldnt sleep . I went on myspace and talked to my freinds and cousins and that was really fun.

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a fantastic weekend minus the disturbing movie. What I like about your weekend was that it was full of fun and it sounds like you were hanging around with good people. I love playing Cranium and I didn't know they had a new game out. Is it the same with different topics? I may have to get it. That game is super good for your brain! I watched the last half of Family Sins and it was very appalling. It's a good movie in that the girl rises above her problems and finds strength to not only walk away but do what she needed to do to prevent it from happening to anyone else. I, too, will never watch it again as it was very disturbing. There are some very sick people out there; it's a scary world. Most people, however, are good. Have a good week, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do you have nightmares i never do that is so funny HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. michell is a chomoe he has ok music he had good dance moves

    ReplyDelete