Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Grandpa Passed Away

Im verry upset , im verry angry, im verry mad and i just want to be left alone ok is that too much to ask for. No one can replace my grandpa and i wish i could have him back but i cant . i love the time i spent time with them it means alot in the past but not now since he is gone! im being really unfair to people im taking it out on them i just miss my grandpa so ...... MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i didnt want to go to school this morning beacuse of my grandpa passing away on JUNE,23 ! i feel so mad Im sorry if im in a bad mood i cant help it ... im not going to say anymore it's breaking my heart more than you know! but one great thing he loved my grandma's chocolate cake i love it to my whole family loves chocolate but i love it every so often though!

9 comments:

  1. Anger is part of the greiving process and is very normal when someone you love dies. Go ahead and feel it. Then move on to "acceptance" which is the stage that follows. I've had death on my mind too because of my cousin. He had three young children at his funeral and they were crying so hard, it was heartbreaking. But I do believe that there's a place better than this world and if we're good and treat others respectfully, we will go to that place when we die. Think about what your grandpa would want you to do with your sadness. I don't know him but I bet he would tell you that it's alright and he'll see you later. The memories of your grandpa are painful now but they will become comforting later. We will respect your wishes and leave you alone if you want us to but don't hesitate to get involved in classroom activities and "take a break" from the grief. That's normal too. We care about you Tasia and if you weren't so tender-hearted, you wouldn't feel the way you do now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am sorry your grandpa died but don't take it out on me i did nothing to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tasia, I am sorry that your grandpa passed away. It is hard but as time goes on it will become easier. People are here for you to talk to or what ever you need. We will leave you alone for now but remember you have friends that will help you if you need it. Remember all the good times you had with your grandpa.

    ReplyDelete