Monday, July 13, 2009

Things That Make Me Smile

Losers
Obama
my boyfreind
Kevin and Joe Jonas
my freind Ian Whitley
My Freind Ryan Jantz
Thanh Orr's Helen Keller Jokes
Brownies
Playing my guitar
Cheescake
Seeing Mrs.Rich and Mrs.Cochran during summerschool
My Youthgroup
Pastor Blake Orr
Hobo's
McDonals
AmericanEagle
my Grandma " s Dog Pookie
Doing Fireworks with my Family every year
Singing in the Church Choir
Telling others about christ in our Community
Helping other people
Aubrey,Caleb Jantz are Ryan Jantz"s kids and they are so funny and they love me to death .
seeing my family and spending time with them
I hate bloging !
fighting with my step mom
runing
JonasBrothers
Switchfoot
ThreeDaysGrace
AllAmericanRejects
Akon
50Cent
LilWayne
Kelly Clarkson





2 comments:

  1. I love this! I appreciate all the creative thought and energy you have put into your blog this summer. Your list of things that make you smile made me smile and it said a lot about you! Good things, of course! You have a great week!

    ReplyDelete