Thursday, July 16, 2009

the things i like in summer school where ???????????????????????????????

making the bee lipbom , getting into a fight with Dante with the Dogeballs at the church yesterday that was fun and funny at the same time . Cooking different kinds of food i like the hawiian bread and the dip the most it was really GOOD!!!!!! I like Dante's Directing that was cool and funny . I liked it when me and Kaitlyn Fought over the jonasbrothers she has Nick and i have Joe and Kevin so it's all good now. i liked playing that triva game that was fun. I liked Summer School beacuse i learned more about beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!
im going to miss mrs.Rich laughing at almost everything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i loved summer school it was really fun!

5 comments:

  1. I loved your blog today. It was so positive and it made me laugh! You can be so delightful (when you're not toxic.) Yesterday's dodge ball free for all was awesome! I was proud of you yesterday for being such a team player. You can have a good life if you choose to do the next right thing. Think, think, think! I'll miss you Tasia; come see us and keep blogging, will you? We can really keep in touch that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tasia I love looking at your blog everyday. I will miss seeing you. Have a GREAT YEAR!!!!!

    ReplyDelete