Wednesday, July 15, 2009

PoncaCity

Ponca City is my Favorite town beacuse my dad and my step mom live there. Basicly No one really cares what you do. The police are really nice as long as your not doing drugs or something of that kind. I like the teachers their im well respected by them well most of them anyway. My Best freinds are Amber,Faith, Kendall,Sarah i know how to have a great time when im there trust me i do . My freinds and i usually go to the Trout Elementary school Playground and take funny pictures there . I go to the Catholic Church when im in Ponca with my boyfreind Jeremy . I love there library it's so BIG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they have to middle schools West is for 6 and 7th grades . East is for 8th grade only . They have two Swimming pools Wentz and Ambucks . they have 3 sonic's . 2 movie theathers and alot of mexican places to eat . this is my favorite town !!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: