Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Grandpa&Grandma

Im going to call my grandma today . my grandpa has only 2 days to live im verry upset about it right now. Im not joking at all:( i was up until 11:00 clock last night and im still worried about my grandpa. my grandpa and grandma are my hero's im glad their my grandparents they are so nice and helpful . Im trying to stay positive not negitive today im just having a hard time about this right now:(. Im really close to them both and they live in arkcity im going to try to have a good day if i can . i love my grandpa and im going to miss him so much things will never be the same without him:( I cant say in words how much time i spent with my grandpa and grandma and im glad i spent time with them in the summer . I really miss seeing my grandpa i didnt expect him to die before i graduate highschool im verry disapointed about it .

4 comments:

  1. I am truly sorry about your Grandpa I have had to deal with it my great grandpa died when i was 18 mouths I only have picturs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's sad im sorry to hear about that Mad

    ReplyDelete
  3. People can't always be positive, especially when they're sad. I have lost all of my grandparents and I miss them so much. But life is temporary for all of us and if we can live a full, good life, we're very fortunate. I believe we will be reunited with our grandparents and other loved ones when we pass. I'm counting on it. I want to see my dogs too! You're doing good today, considering. Thanks for being in our classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea i believe that too even my grandpa's dog will be there too. im trying not to cry too muc h about it though.

    ReplyDelete