Monday, June 22, 2009

My Weekend

I got to go see my grandpa in the arkcity hospital . Im kinda mad right now at the world the hospic care didnt care about my grandpa gave im too much medicine and he had to go back to the hospitial. I got to see my dad i wasnt happy about seeing my stepmom she is like you talk too much i JUST hate that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i SAW MY COUSINS YESTERDAY MY LITTLE COUSIN ZACK ZACK HIT ME IN THE ARM IT DIDNT HURT WE WHERE FOOLIN AROUND MY COUSIN IS 4 YEARS YOUNGER SO IT'S MORE FUN. ME AND MEGAN MY OTHER COUSIN TALKED ON MYSPACE THAT WAS FUN! I WENT TO CHURCH YESTERDAY THE YOUTH WENT TO COLORADO BUT I KNOW THEY WILL BE OK. IM GLAD IM AT SCHOOL TOMORROW I MIGHT STAY HOME DUE TO A CONCERT.

12 comments: