Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Last Night's Storm

last night's storm was scary . i screamed when the power went off i was scared and verry worried . i didnt go to bed until 1 am this morning beacuse i was so.... SCARED!!!!!!! when the alarm when off i was scared beacuse i was really worried about the storm and my mom was in witchita for a recovery confrence until thursday . I went out side on the porch to see what was going on it was hailing and raining hard and the was a lot of lightning . I ate some popcorn and drank some fruit punch . i watched the News to see what the weather was doing for awhile last night .im glad im in SummerSchool today with Mrs. Rich im glad the storm didnt ruin any houses or any buildings in town . Im just so happy im here today!i was afraid yesterday was my last day on earth but im glad im still alive in winfield my hometown im glad nothing got ruined but trees that is a verry good thing!

4 comments:

  1. You're post is so well written. You make the whole storm come alive again for the reader. (Suggestion: please capitalize the beginning of your sentences!) Yes, it changes your entire view of the world when you think about how short live is and how we're all just hanging on to life with a thread. My mother almost died of cancer one time and changed into a whole different person. That was 35 years ago! Hang on to the positive attitude...you're prettier and people will want to be around you. You have so much to offer but when you put out negative vibes, people want to run, not walk, the opposite direction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my plans are to go to work and have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lost my grandpa four years ago he had a heart atack

    ReplyDelete